Teach English in Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat), Thailand
This chain of schools is opening 5 new schools in Thailand. With its countless beaches and warm, friendly people, now’s the time to jump on board!
Teach English in Nakhon Ratchasima, discover the province of Isan, and do one of the most rewarding jobs in the world!
The school in Nakhon Ratchasima is looking for two teachers, with more positions opening soon.
- Student age: up to 18 years old.
- Average 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Class sizes: 10 maximum.
- Mostly at the school with some occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers and teaching aids.
- Teachers are encouraged to develop and use their own support materials in accordance with the academic standards of the school.
Salary and Benefits
- Average 40,000 THB to 50,000 THB per month
- 14 days holiday (unpaid)
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months)
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work
Job Requirements to Teach English in Nakhon Ratchasima
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better. No TEFL yet? Get discount on a course.
- Teaching experience preferred but not required.
About Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat)
A 3-hour (or so) drive from Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima (formerly known as Korat) is a culture lover’s delight, with a full array of shrines, monuments, temples, museums, zoos, water parks and sports stadiums that will all give you a fully immersive cultural experience. There is a flourishing nightlife too, with numerous bars and clubs that cater to all tastes and styles. The school itself is brand new, modern, and fully equipped with everything teachers will need to focus on their teaching. Located inside a CentralPlaza shopping mall, teachers will be spoiled for choice with regards to food and entertainment.
Teach English in Nakhon Ratchasima and you will be able to enjoy world-class food, see authentic Thai culture and make great memories.
(click to zoom)
About the School
Since starting in 2014, the branches in Thailand have grown to include schools in over a dozen different locations. A strong regional team coupled with time-tested teaching materials and methods has made this chain one of Thailand’s top English language schools.
Teachers at the school get comprehensive training and full support from both local staff and the chain’s international network of teachers, advisors, and administrative staff. And thanks to that same network, teachers have unparalleled opportunities to advance in Thailand.
If you are considering teaching English in Nakhon Ratchasima, but you are not sure if it’s the best city in Thailand for you, send us a message.