Teach English in Khon Kaen, Thailand
This chain of schools is opening 5 new schools in Thailand. With its countless beaches and warm, friendly people, now’s the time to jump on board!
When you teach English in Khon Kaen, you can enjoy life at your own pace. Choose to have a calm and relaxing lifestyle, or take part in the active nightlife instead.
The school is looking for two teachers, with more positions opening soon.
- Student age: up to 18 years old.
- Average 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Class sizes: 10 maximum.
- Mostly at the school with some occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers and teaching aids.
- Teachers are encouraged to develop and use their own support materials in accordance with the academic standards of the school.
Salary and Benefits
- Average 40,000 THB to 50,000 THB per month
- 14 days holiday (unpaid)
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months)
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work
Job Requirements to Teach English in Khon Kaen
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better. No TEFL yet? Get discount on a course.
- Teaching experience preferred but not required.
About Khon Kaen
The school in Central Khon Kaen is approximately 5 – 6 hours from Bangkok, and offers a great alternative choice for those that enjoy a less frenetic experience than can be found in the major cities.
Khon Kaen is quickly developing as one of the best tourist destinations in Thailand, due to its numerous museums, temples, shrines, and national parks. The school itself is located in the Central Plaza Khon Kaen, and is a short walk from the region’s active nightlife area, with numerous restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and hotels that cater to both local and expat crowds.
Khon Kaen is famous for its silk production, and was home to gigantic dinosaurs millions of years ago, which is now celebrated with a dino water park and dinosaur museums.
Choose to teach English in Khon Kaen and you can experience it all!
(click to zoom)
About the School
Since starting in 2014, the branches in Thailand have grown to include schools in over a dozen different locations. A strong regional team coupled with time-tested teaching materials and methods has made this chain one of Thailand’s top English language schools.
Teachers at the school get comprehensive training and full support from both local staff and the chain’s international network of teachers, advisors, and administrative staff. And thanks to that same network, teachers have unparalleled opportunities to advance in Thailand.
If you are considering teaching English in Khon Kaen, but you are not sure if it’s the best city in Thailand for you, send us a message.