We have jobs. Lots of jobs.
Saxoncourt Recruitment hires directly for Shane English Schools China. Saxoncourt has also partnered with K&H International Schools and Vivian’s Wonderland Kindergarten to provide teachers with a wider variety of teaching jobs in more exciting cities across China.
All positions feature competitive salaries and benefits, a Z visa before arrival, and beginning-to-end support from our recruitment team. Whether you’re just starting your teaching adventure or taking it to the next level, we have an exciting position for you in China.
We have jobs. Lots of jobs.
Saxoncourt Recruitment hires directly for Shane English Schools China and has also recently partnered with K&H International Schools and Vivian’s Wonderland Kindergarten to provide teachers with a wider variety of teaching jobs in more exciting cities across China.
All positions feature competitive salaries and benefits, a Z visa before you arrive, and beginning-to-end support from our recruitment team. Whether you’re just starting your teaching adventure or taking it to the next level, we have an exciting position for you in China.
Teaching English in China with Saxoncourt opens up a world of opportunity.
A Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Earn 13,700 – 22,000 RMB monthly depending on location. Salaries are set to reflect the cost of living in each city.
- Z visa and a clearly defined contract provided before you arrive in China.
- Get your flight to China reimbursed for up to 5,000 RMB
- Receive an end of contract bonus of up to 8,000 RMB after 12 months.
- 20-27 teaching hours a week, leaving you with plenty of personal time.
- 22 paid days holiday per year (including national holidays).
- Airport pickup (if you need) and an arrival hotel will be provided for the first few days.
- Health insurance will be provided as well as free Mandarin lessons at select schools.
Professional Development and Wellness Support
- Start your contract with a week of teacher training covering everything you need to know to teach ESL to young learners.
- classroom management
- student motivation
- creating fun and engaging classes
- working with different ages and abilities
- A dedicated staff member will be assigned to help you find your first apartment, open a bank account, and show you the must-know spots around town.
- Easily transfer to another city in China at the end of your contract, or even another country! Shane English Schools is now in 14 counties across the world.
- There is also lots of opportunity for career advancement both regionally and internationally. Many Shane Education teachers move up into positions such as Academic Manager, Director of Studies, or marketing and recruitment roles in Head Office
*Please note that these are the minimum government requirements to get a Z visa allowing teachers to live and work in China legally.
- Passport holders from the UK, the USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
- A recognised 120-hour TEFL certificate or better. (No TEFL? No problem! Click here for a FREE TEFL.)
- A university degree.
- Teaching experience preferred but not essential.
Tired of the same-old-same-old? Here’s your chance!
- Dive head-first into one of the most world’s fascinating countries.
- Start an exciting job that rewards you with smiles.
- Be surprised by something new every day.
- Fill your head with endless memories.
Life is too short to sit around wondering what if. Teaching English in China offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in an entirely new culture. Do work that impacts lives, and experience an amazing part of the world first-hand.
Teach in China for a year or two (or five) and have stories to tell for a lifetime.
There’s a great big world out there, and China makes up a big chunk of it. Don’t believe us? Keep in mind that China is…
- the most populous country on Earth
- the 2nd wealthiest country by GDP
- the 4th largest country by landmass
- thousands of years of history and culture
- home to dozens of regional cuisines
And living in China gives you free access to ALL of it. With cheap transport, loads of free time and paid vacation time, you’ll be able to take a deep-dive into Chinese culture like you never could as a tourist.
Explore the country. Explore the world. Explore your place in it.
Make a competitive salary teaching English and keep more of it.
Teaching salaries in China are amongst the highest in Asia, while the cost of living is still very low. Especially if you know how to keep it local.
Your monthly teaching salary in China will allow you to live your best life:
- Rent a new apartment near your school.
- Eat out regularly and socialize often.
- Travel locally on the weekends.
- Fly out during holidays.
- And still save a lot!
A 12-month contract will not only give memories for a lifetime and a network of fascinating friends from around the world, but you’ll come home with far more money than you left home with!
Teach English at Shane English School China
Established in 2001, Shane English Schools currently operates in over 24 cities across China. We are well known as a market-leading language school. With thousands of students coming through our doors every year, we make every effort to maintain the highest standards in education by providing excellent course materials, technology, and an engaging learning environment.
Schools are modern, well-equipped, and filled with friendly faces, often with dozens of staff in administrative and teaching roles.
Teach Kindergartners in Jiangsu Province
Vivian’s Wonderland is a large chain of schools catering to pre-school and kindergarten students. Since its founding, the company has grown to include over 100 schools.
To cater to the increased demand to learn English in China, Vivian’s has started hiring native speaking teachers for its English programs in several schools with plans to expand the advanced English program to more schools in the future.
Teach English at K&H International School
K&H International School is an alliance between China’s largest childhood education and product developer – Human Education – and the leading publisher of children’s English textbooks in Taiwan – Kaiser Kastle.
With years of experience in running schools and a solid international R&D team, K&H effectively cultivates young learners’ English ability while creating a pleasant English learning environment for children.