The part time CELTA course in London has the same components and the same contact hours as the full-time CELTA, it is spread over 12 weeks and is suitable for those who are not able to dedicate 4 weeks to full time study or prefer a less intensive option. The female only course is taught by female tutors.
Suitable candidates may be offered jobs by Saxoncourt Teacher Recruitment at the end of the course. View our latest Jobs here.
- Entrance test and interview.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- No previous teaching experience is required.
- Minimum age 20 (18 exceptionally).
- In accordance with Cambridge English Language Assessment criteria, candidates should be qualified to a level equivalent to entry into Higher Education, though allowances may be made at the discretion of the school.
After the CELTA:
All Saxoncourt CELTA graduates have access to a free weekly recruitment surgery which includes free advice for gaining a teaching position overseas and a free CV check.
CELTA London Part-Time Female Only Dates 2017
- 9 January – 1st April
- 10 April – 1st July
- 3 July – 23 September
- 25 September – 16 December
Want to know more about the Saxoncourt CELTA?
Contact Saxoncourt Teacher Training