Female-Only CELTA Courses
The part-time CELTA course in London has the same components and the same contact hours as the full-time CELTA. It is spread over 12 weeks and is suitable for those who are not able to dedicate 4 weeks to full-time study or prefer a less intensive option. The female-only course is taught by female tutors.
Suitable candidates may be offered jobs by Saxoncourt Teacher Recruitment at the end of the course. View our latest Jobs here.
- Entrance test and interview.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- No previous teaching experience is required.
- Minimum age 20 (18 exceptionally).
- In accordance with Cambridge English Language Assessment criteria, candidates should be qualified to a level equivalent to entry into Higher Education, though allowances may be made at the discretion of the school.
After the CELTA:
All Saxoncourt CELTA graduates have access to a free weekly recruitment surgery which includes free advice for gaining a teaching position overseas and a free CV check.
CELTA London Part-Time Female Only Dates 2017
- 9 January – 1st April
- 10 April – 1st July
- 3 July – 23 September
- 25 September – 16 December
Want to know more about the Saxoncourt CELTA?
Contact Saxoncourt Teacher Training